Business lawyer, Scott Magliochetti provides small to midsize corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships and entrepreneurs a full range of legal services designed to meet their unique needs. From organizing and forming your entity, though negotiating a business sale or termination, he can assist you in every stage of your business’s growth and in its day to day operations. The experienced advice, counsel, and representation are provided in a range of areas including the following:
- Entity Formation. There is a wide array of legal formats for structuring your business, each of which has its own advantages, disadvantages, uses and limitations. Scott Magliochetti helps you analyze and decide what particular form of business is right for you. As part of this process, he can draft your organizational documents (including operating and shareholder agreements), assist with registrations and filing reports, and guide you through your obligations as a business owner.
- Contract Negotiations. Almost every aspect of operations include some form of covenant, contract or agreement. Scott Magliochetti assists his business clients by establishing form contracts, tailored to meet their specific industry and circumstances, that can be used in day to day operations. For stand-alone one off transactions, he negotiates, prepares and reviews agreements with the aim of protecting your business while advancing your growth and opportunities. Contracts typically reviewed and prepared include joint venture agreements, confidentiality agreements, non-disclosure agreements, distribution and manufacturing contracts, vendor contracts, software development agreements, supplier contracts and leases.
- Mergers & Acquisitions. Scott Magliochetti supports his clients in furthering their growth, or transferring their business, via mergers and acquisitions. As part of this process, he assists in negotiating and structuring the transaction, performing due diligence and drafting the requisite agreements.
- Capital Activities. Financing is essential for establishing a new business, expanding an existing one, or launching a new product or service. Scott Magliochetti has years of experience in assisting his clients with securing financing from government sources, commercial banks, venture capitalists, strategic business partners, and via private placements.
- Human Resources. Once you hire one employee your business operations become more complicated. Scott Magliochetti supports and counsels employers in all areas of employment law, including hiring and firing, employee policies and manuals, employment contracts, non-compete and non-solicitation agreements and separation agreements. To help prevent or mitigate employee claims, Mr. Magliochetti can train your staff on personnel policies and procedures, investigate incidents and negotiate disputes.
- International Business. Scott Magliochetti can assist you to develop strategies to enter and conduct business in foreign countries. As part of such services he helps identify investment limitations, foreign ownership restrictions and regulatory compliance.
- Staffing Industry. Staffing companies have unique legal needs – those stemming from personnel matters and contractual commitments to clients. Scott Magliochetti has over thirteen years of experience in the staffing industry and recognizes the personnel, contractual and regulatory legal hurdles staffing companies face on a daily basis. He advises his staffing clients on all aspects of their business operations in a timely and efficient manner that meets the demands of their quick paced industry.
Our clients include service businesses, staffing organizations, software companies, manufacturers, entrepreneurs, national and international and many other types and sizes of businesses with operations in the New Jersey / New York metro area. Scott Magliochetti helps his clients understand the laws and regulations impacting their operations, and offers practical advice to navigate them. He has extensive transactional experience and prides himself in proposing practical real world strategies to protect your interests and further your business objectives.