Business lawyer, Scott Magliochetti focuses his practice on the following practice areas:
- Temporary Workers & OSHA – Who Takes the Lead?
- So I Signed a Non-Compete. What, Me Worry?
- Who is a Full Time Employee Under ObamaCare?
- Need an experienced business lawyer?
- NLRB Postpones Posting Requirement
- Staffing Industry Seeks Repeal of ObamaCare
- Prophylactic Steps to Avoid an .XXX Domain Hijacking
- NLRB Requires Posting of NLRA Rights
- U.S. House of Rep. Follows NJ to Protect Against Discrimination Against the Unemployed
- DOL Goes High Tech. to Track FLSA Violations
- Nonprofits Losing Tax Status
- Tough Times Lead to Rise in Cafeteria Plan Change Requests
- LONG LIVE THE RAT?
- Changes to “Accredited Investor” Definition – Capital Harder to Come By
- Bias Against the Unemployed In Want Ads Soon To Be Illegal in NJ
- S-Corporations vs. LLCs – Which is Right For You?
- Repeal of the 1099 “Snitch Act” on the Horizon
- New Jersey – Protect Your Business with Non-Competes